ProFusion Industries a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a High Pressure Boiler Operator to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a High Pressure Boiler Operator you will be responsible for the daily operation of our power house including the maintenance of boilers and ancillary equipment in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidate for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- A State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler License or above.
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial environment with hands on knowledge of boiler operations, air compressors and pneumatic systems, water pumps and systems, along with the maintenance of such systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and technical manuals.
- Electrical skills up to 480 volts, welding, lubrication and mechanical skills are a plus.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes rotating shifts and days off.
- Must be able to work safely without direct supervision in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $21.28 per hour. Upon completion of 90 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After completion of 950 hours worked, associates will have their pay increased to $23.60 per hour and become eligible for additional fringe benefits.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded provider of transit step treads and transit flooring, custom specialty film products and protective linings is seeking a Process Engineer at its Marietta, Ohio manufacturing facility. This position provides initial and ongoing technical support to the production processes and manufacturing equipment in a 3-shift production facility. While this position is generally focused, the successful candidate will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of processes used in the manufacturing of extruded and/or calendered thermoplastic products.
• Provide technical support to the production processes and assist in resolution of
manufacturing problems as required.
• Lead role for process optimization and waste minimization.
• Apply principles and techniques of engineering to accomplish goals.
• Maintain and improve product quality.
• Establish a strong focus on internal and external customer service.
• Mentor/educate workforce in manufacturing process day-to-day-operations.
• Review and approve technical documentation. Define raw material specs within cost constraints.
• Pursue and support cost reduction activities to achieve established company goals.
• Support Health, Safety and Environmental programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Plastics Technology, Polymers or related field.
• 3 + years of experience as a production or process engineer in a plastics manufacturing facility.
• Demonstrated knowledge of extrusion and/or calender manufacturing processes.
• Project management skills including Six Sigma.
• Ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
ProFusion Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org