Quality Applications Engineer
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded provider of transit step treads and transit flooring, custom specialty film products and protective linings is seeking a Quality Applications Engineer at its Marietta, Ohio manufacturing facility.
The Quality Applications Engineer position is responsible for administration of the QMS in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, corresponding internal / external audits, and other related activities. This employee will have ongoing interaction with customers to resolve quality issues, and work directly with production supervisors and operators, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement opportunities utilizing Lean Six Sigma and other methodologies. This position supervises the Quality Assurance team.
- Serves as the primary quality assurance for all issues pertaining to the quality of the product from incoming inspection of supplier’s material to the final inspection of products.
- Interface with suppliers and customers concerning problems with quality assurance and ensure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Design, document and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Serves as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisors for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Coordinates and supervises internal audits and related activities.
- Travel to customer sites as required to discuss product issues.
- Facilitates management reviews of the quality system.
- Follows up on and closes pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Insures that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Prepares organization for external ISO 9001:2015 audits.
- Ensures that documentation and design controls are appropriate for the organization.
- Administers document control and configuration management system.
- Oversees established calibration and testing program.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science related technical field.
- Five (5) + years of quality assurance experience in manufacturing, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a quality engineer or manager, and with satisfying customers.
- Experience with ISO 9001, preferably in a plastics manufacturing facility.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Able to work in a team environment.
- Six-sigma Green Belt certification (preferred). If the candidate lacks current certification, must be willing to pursue.
ProFusion Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintaining and trouble-shooting a wide range of manufacturing equipment and control systems in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidates for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with electrical systems up to 480 volts, control systems and PLC’s.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings and technical manuals.
- Pipefitting skills to include the ability to maintain and trouble-shoot raw material transfer systems, preventive maintenance and the installation of new piping and equipment.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, water and steam systems.
- Candidates who have completed an approved apprentice program in Electrical or Pipefitting will be given strongest consideration.
- Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary to support production and plant needs.
- Must be able to work safely around manufacturing equipment in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $21.28 per hour. Upon completion of 90 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After the completion of 950 work hours associates will have their pay increased to $22.60 per hour and become eligible for a full benefits package.
Interested individuals should submit their resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer