ProFusion Industries a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a High Pressure Boiler Operator to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a High Pressure Boiler Operator you will be responsible for the daily operation of our power house including the maintenance of boilers and ancillary equipment in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidate for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- A State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler License or above.
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial environment with hands on knowledge of boiler operations, air compressors and pneumatic systems, water pumps and systems, along with the maintenance of such systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and technical manuals.
- Electrical skills up to 480 volts, welding, lubrication and mechanical skills are a plus.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes rotating shifts and days off.
- Must be able to work safely without direct supervision in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $21.28 per hour. Upon completion of 90 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After completion of 950 hours worked, associates will have their pay increased to $23.60 per hour and become eligible for additional fringe benefits.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer