If you are interested in one of our exciting career opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com and note for which position you are applying in the subject line.
Technical Service Specialist
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded provider of transit step treads and transit flooring, custom specialty film products and protective linings is seeking a Technical Service Specialist at its ISO 9000 certified Marietta, Ohio manufacturing facility. This position reports to the Technical Director.
- Customer facing role developing new products from concept to commercialization, utilizing stage gate methodology.
- Work with Business Development and Sales/Marketing teams to develop new customers by understanding customer requirements and key values to define new product opportunities, all the while incorporating ProFusion Industries’ technology to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Collaborate with customers to define functional product performance requirements and translate them into product technical specifications.
- Communicate strategy and results to the team.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Operations, and Quality departments to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing processes and assist in resolution of problems as required.
- Value and exercise excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a willing participant in other projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and/or Polymer Science preferred, with specialization in product and/or process development.
- Minimum 7-15 years plastic formulation experience preferred in PVC, TPO, TPU.
- Willing to travel overnight to customer trials and meetings.
- Some sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of extrusion and/or calendering processes.
- Demonstrated skill in being detail-oriented, organizing work, setting priorities and working in a team environment.
- Strong work and personal ethics.
- Deal effectively with company personnel at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking Manufacturing Equipment Operators to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a Manufacturing Equipment Operator, you will be responsible for operating and/or supporting a wide range of manufacturing equipment in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidates for these positions must have the following minimum qualifications:
• One (1) year of experience in a manufacturing, production or warehouse setting (preferred).
• Candidates with two (2) years of stable work experience in other occupations will also be considered.
• Candidates with schooling or certification in a technical field, chemical operations, manufacturing technology, etc. will be considered in lieu of work experience.
• Must be able to work any shift including ten (10) hour days and weekends as necessary to support production needs.
• Must be able to work safely around manufacturing equipment in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $17.50 per hour. Upon completion of 720 hours worked, new associates will have their pay increased to $19.50 per hour and become eligible for full benefits. Medical benefits are offered after 30 calendar days. Excellent opportunity for rapid advancement with corresponding pay increases.
HIGH PRESSURE BOILER OPERATOR
ProFusion Industries a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a High-Pressure Boiler Operator to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a High-Pressure Boiler Operator, you will be responsible for the daily operation of our powerhouse including the maintenance of boilers and ancillary equipment in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidate for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
• A State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler License or above.
• Two (2) years of experience in an industrial environment with hands on knowledge of boiler operations, air compressors and pneumatic systems, water pumps and systems, along with the maintenance of such systems.
• Applicants with a valid Ohio Low Pressure boiler operator license, who have completed an approved 75-hour boiler operator training course are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and technical manuals.
• Electrical skills up to 480 volts, welding, lubrication, and mechanical skills are a plus.
• Ability to work a schedule that includes rotating shifts and days off.
• Must be able to work safely without direct supervision in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $26.00 per hour. Upon completion of 30 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After completion of 720 hours worked, associates will have their pay increased to $28.00 per hour and become eligible for additional fringe benefits.
ProFusion Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.