Customer Satisfaction Manager
The Customer Satisfaction Manager (CSM) position is the primary daily contact with all ProFusion accounts. For all accounts, the CSM will take orders via email, phone or fax and enter into the ProFusion order entry system. For some accounts, our CSM will work with our customer’s Material Requirement Planning (MRP) systems, monitor their production schedules, determine shipment requirements and input those requirements into our system. The CSM is required to proactively follow up with various internal manufacturing departments to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery. The CSM is also responsible for proactively growing sales with the customers, with outward sales inquiries and follow up with existing accounts.
The position is well suited for an individual with 5+ years of B2B customer service or inside sales experience. Mechanical aptitude and good math skills are critical to success. Strategic thinking and well-developed analytical skills are key to success within the company.
- Maintain contact with key accounts directly or via sales representative, to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services and ensure future requirements are satisfied.
- Enter and expedite customer orders in conjunction with the plant: scheduling, shipping, ProFusion Sales Representatives and technical personnel.
- Be fully trained on other Customer Service job functions as back up.
- Manage customers inventory programs, by working with scheduling to maintain inventory levels and work with customers to ship inventory passed the agreed upon program ship date.
- Provide proactive support to customer and ProFusion team for quotes, complaints, and other day to day activities.
- Provide business directors and sales representative with excel reports and analysis as needed.
- Complete all international shipping documents as needed.
- Complete and maintain quotes in ProFusion quote log.
- Maintain customer master file, outlining pricing, shipping info, contact info, addresses, other customer details.
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecast in conjunction with keeping orders up to date ship dates in System 21.
- Maintain updated customer files which includes orders, correspondence, and quotes.
- Work independently on projects and daily tasks with minimal supervision.
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Expert level support for sales through direct communication with customers.
- Experience using MRP systems.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Virtually error free Sales Order processing.
- Ability to learn new complicated software tasks.
- Customer oriented.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Reasonable math skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player; collaborative and inclusive.
- Sense of urgency; self-starter, self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage potentially competing and changing priorities.
- Personable, with business savvy.
- Demonstrates exceptional follow-through with customer and manufacturing issues.
Profusion Industries represents outstanding value, a proven and reliable, trouble-free supply chain, with the resources to support the most demanding commercial challenges. With a 70+ year history of technological innovation, ProFusion Industries is unmatched in providing a combination of unique product performance attributes, applied scientific expertise, and engineering excellence. These capabilities are demonstrated over a wide range of commercial and industrial applications for customers across a diverse set of industries, including aerospace, agrichemical, environmental, transportation, construction, government, and safety.
ProFusion Industries offers a challenging and rewarding work experience, including a competitive salary and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer