ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded provider of transit step treads and transit flooring, custom specialty film products and protective linings is seeking a Process Engineer at its Marietta, Ohio manufacturing facility. This position provides initial and ongoing technical support to the production processes and manufacturing equipment in a 3-shift production facility. While this position is generally focused, the successful candidate will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of processes used in the manufacturing of extruded and/or calendered thermoplastic products.
• Provide technical support to the production processes and assist in resolution of
manufacturing problems as required.
• Lead role for process optimization and waste minimization.
• Apply principles and techniques of engineering to accomplish goals.
• Maintain and improve product quality.
• Establish a strong focus on internal and external customer service.
• Mentor/educate workforce in manufacturing process day-to-day-operations.
• Review and approve technical documentation. Define raw material specs within cost constraints.
• Pursue and support cost reduction activities to achieve established company goals.
• Support Health, Safety and Environmental programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Plastics Technology, Polymers or related field.
• 3 + years of experience as a production or process engineer in a plastics manufacturing facility.
• Demonstrated knowledge of extrusion and/or calender manufacturing processes.
• Project management skills including Six Sigma.
• Ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
ProFusion Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Email resume to email@example.com